Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Maybe the Latest Blog Post EVER

So this is half a week late, well, I have a good reason. Not that good but still, none of my computers would open up blogger until now. Yup, stupid huh? It got me really frustrated but its over and done with now.

Here is my list of what I have learned in AP Comp this year (hopefully it will help with my index poem):

RHETORIC, analysis, Orwell, Bitzer (is confusing), credibility of an author, how an author achieves his purpose, logic, organization, pathos (emotional appeals), visual arguments, advertisements, skinny models, audience, relating to your audience, everything is an argument, voice, EDIT,EDIT,EDIT, EDIT SOME MORE, acdd your own voice, take risks, Logical fallicies, humorous arguments, satire, parody, Horatian argument, claims, reasons, warrants, reasoning, learning to read, say more with less, rhetorical techniques: repetition, anaphora, figurative language, diction!!!!

Well that's all for now!
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment