Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Girl's Mind vs. a Guy's Brain

I know it is hard to pinpoint exactly what goes on in a girl's mind because honestly it is nothing in particular. Our minds are winding highways of random wishes, gossip, relationships, and knowledge. Unlike some men we can never completely turn our minds off: we are always thinking and over analyzing everything. By everything I actually mean EVERYTHING. If someone asks me "what's on your mind?" The simple answer is you  have no idea what you got yourself into. You DO NOT want to know. I could probably go on forever, so I will save you the time and simply say a lot. Picture a stadium full of thousands of screaming fans (probably like Fenway Park or Gilette Stadium where they actually have good teams to watch and root for) yeah, that stadium is like my brain and the thousands of screaming fans are my thoughts. Compared to a man's brain it is complete mayhem. Watch this guy he explains it perfectly. Let's compare the two brains:

Alright so this is obviously not completely accurate but it is pretty funny and completely follows stereotypes. I absolutely love how the traits change size depending on how prominent it is in a "typical" man or woman's character. For any men reading out there here is a pretty good translation for some mixed messages that girls may text you.



I'm okay. ------I'm not freaking okay.
k.--------------Stop!
lol.------------ Not funny, I just have nothing else to say.
:)--------------You are boring me and i have no idea what to say but I am too nice to stop the conversation.
You don't have to---------- You don't have to but it would be amazing if you did.
I hate you!----------------- No I don't; you are awesome.
anything sent with a '.' and no smiley (if usually sent with one)---- I am mad
one word answers--------- I am also mad or you are boring
sooo...----------- You should change the subject

If you get in a verbal argument with your girlfriend. I would look here for advice from Dane Cook (I think he is hilarious and I laughed so hard while watching this). ***Warning it is hilarious but a little explicit. Actually he teaches you why women win fights, but it is advice for men to stop trying to win. :) Alright so that's all the advice I  have for the night! I hope everyone feels a little more informed than they did at the beginning of the night!

2 comments:

  1. Heather this is amazing. I laughed so hard and the video of comparing men's brains and women's brains is so true. And we *do* think about things way to much and over analyze every little thing.
    I also really like your translations. They are pretty darn accurate. My favorite is "I Hate you!---- NO I don't; you are awesome"

    ReplyDelete